Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm a Slacker, but a busy Slacker...


My apologies to my readers and clients....

I am just going to say I'm so sorry for not being better at my blog...
every seminar I go to says, "blog everyday"... well that probably won't happen, but
I'm going to be better...

It's been a crazy year....

Great clients... and oh yeah !!! I GOT MARRIED... nope, no portraits yet... but will post some
when I get them.

Everyone's question was, "Who's going to shoot your wedding?".... that was the easy part.
1. I have many talented photographer friends 2. Two of them were IN the wedding so I picked the best....

Thank you SO much to Muir Adams and Sheldon Sabbatini with Arcata Photo Studios for photographing my special day. What an Amazing day, and it couldn't have been without my two friends Muir and Sheldon.

One week after that my phenomenal friend Carmen Salazar (one of those talented friends that was in my wedding) ran off to the San Francisco City Hall and got married herself!!!

Congrats to my dear friend..... and I'm so excited our anniversaries will be so close...
I got the opportunity to photograph Carmen and Brian's wedding.... Wow, City Hall was GORGEOUS!! As you see in the one image posted with this blog....

Thanks Carmen for asking me to capture such a special moments... It was the quickest, and sweetest wedding I've done so far...

Thanks for staying in touch everyone... and I hope to posted some of my wedding pics soon....
smiles

No comments: